"The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Tarot Cards" is an essential purchase for anyone interested in mastering and unlocking the secrets hidden within the Tarot Cards.
Tarot expert, Lucinda Nile, has composed a clear and concise guide to everything you need to know about the Tarot and reading the cards. The guide covers the basics and explores the intricacies of the Art, which makes it a must-have companion for beginners and experts alike.
This guide contains detailed information about the following subjects:
- A brief history of the Tarot
- An introduction to what Tarot Cards actually are
- How to choose a deck
- How to transfer energy to your deck
- How to cleanse a deck of unwanted / negative energies
- An overview of each of the cards of Major Arcana
- A breakdown of the four different suits present within the cards of Minor Arcana
- How to read the cards
- How to imporve your ability to read the cards
- A breakdown of the 12 most popular card spread which includes helpful diagrams (includes the Celtic Cross, Astrological, Tree of Life and Past Life spreads )
- How to protect your deck - and much much more
An introduction to the Tarot:
The art of Tarot card reading is centuries old and is believed to originate in Ancient Egypt. The name 'Tarot' is believed to be a reference to the Ancient Egyptian 'Book of Thoth' and have connections to Isis, one of the oldest goddesses present within the ancient culture. Tarot decks were traditionally used throughout Europe as simple playing cards and only became essential tools of Divination in the early 1500s. The earliest recorded use of Tarot cards as tools of Divination is present within the book 'The Oracles of Francesco Marcolino da Foril, ' which dates back to 1540.
Tarot Cards - What are they?
Tarot Cards are pictorial representations and architypes of events, energies and emotions we are likely to encounter throughout our lives. Tarot Cards can indicate determination, financial success, patience, new beginnings, joy, togetherness, loss, reflection, heartache and many other important ideals. The Tarot can help us to known ourselves more intimately and to understand why things happen to us. The Tarot acts as a mirroring of our own personal philosophy and psychology due to the fact that a card's meaning can only be unlocked by an individual's perception. A Tarot deck normally includes 78 cards: 22 Major Arcana cards and 56 Minor Arcana cards.